The phrase “10k to Talent” is short for the principle that it takes 10,000 hours of talent development for someone to reach a world class level of performance in any particular field of human endeavor.
Talent development does not mean just logging 10,000 hours of work in a field of activity. Talent development does not mean stumbling haphazardly into greatness. Talent development means there is a long-term plan, a method, to achieving the kind of greatness in performance that others find truly valuable to the quality of their lives.
I am committed to helping parents find tools and resources that get their children to:
- Start young
- Practice daily
- Use your environment and assets
- Decompose talent into smaller skills
- Merge skills from different fields
- Enlist family goals and desires
- Act out the talent in a way that gives value to others
- Make your homeschool curriculum feed your child’s talent
Happy Talent Journey!
“How to Discover and Develop your Child’s First 100 Hours of Talent”